The rectory, to the left of the church, does not include the parish offices, which face North Central Avenue. A non-profit day care center has rented part of what was formerly the parish elementary school on Rose Avenue. The Huntington Learning Center corporation also uses some of the building.
Brentwood Josephites taught in the school from its foundation in 1957 until its recent closure. The cornerstone to the right of the church entrance reads 1963.