The mailing address of the parish of St. Ladislaus is 18 Richardson Place, Hempstead NY 11550, telephone 516-489-0368. The church faces the busy intersection of Front Street, Peninsula Boulevard, and Richardson Place, about a quarter-mile east of Main Street. The parish website is linked here.
About forty years after the establishment of the parish of Our Lady of Loretto in Hempstead, a mission to Polish Catholics was begun, first in Uniondale (where St. Martha's now is) and later in Hempstead. This led to the formation of the parish of St. Ladislaus, which welcomes Catholics of all backgrounds.
The Internet Polish Genealogical Source includes a lengthy history of the parish. The architect of this 1926 church was Gustave Steinback.