St. Ignatius Loyola parish is located at 129 Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801, telephone 516-931-0056. The parish website, linked here, includes the new Mass schedule and an extensive collection of photos.
Any photo may be enlarged by clicking on it.
A former school building faces East Nicolai Street.
Another former school building is at 30 East Cherry Street. The bishop of Rockville Centre chose to close the school as of June, 2012. Our Lady of Mercy parish school is 1.2 mile east of here, and Holy Family parish school is a mile south.
The parish buildings are located on a rectangular block, with the church and rectory facing southwest on Broadway (NY 107), one former school on the northwest side (East Nicholai Street), and other parish buildings on the southeast side (East Cherry Street). The northwest side borders the tracks of the Long Island Rail Road's main line, constructed here in 1841, three decades before the parish was canonically established. According to the history on the parish website, the rectangle of property was begun piecemeal with a donation of two lots by 1859.